SAFE-GUARD- fenbendazole suspension
Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
Beef and Dairy Cattle — 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus);
- Stomach worm (adults): brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi);
- Stomach worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): barberpole worm (Haemonchus contortus and H. placei) and small stomach worm (Trichostrongylus axei);
- Intestinal worms (adults and fourth stage larvae): hookworm (Bunostomum phlebotomum), thread-necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus helvetianus), small intestinal worm (Cooperia punctata and C. oncophora), bankrupt worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis), and nodular worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum).
Goats — 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) body weight for the removal and control of:
- Stomach worms (adults): Haemonchus contortus and Teladorsagia circumcincta.
Store at or below 25°C (77°F).
Protect from freezing. Shake well before use.
Restricted drug (California) – use only as directed.
For Use in Animals Only.
Determine the proper dose according to estimated body weight. Administer orally. The recommended dose of 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) of body weight is achieved when 2.3 mL of the drug are given for each 100 lbs body weight.
|100 lb||2.3 mL|
|200 lb||4.6 mL|
|300 lb||6.9 mL|
|400 lb||9.2 mL|
|500 lb||11.5 mL|
|1,000 lb||23.0 mL|
|1,500 lb||34.5 mL|
|25 lb||0.6 mL|
|50 lb||1.2 mL|
|75 lb||1.7 mL|
|100 lb||2.3 mL|
|125 lb||2.9 mL|
Under conditions of continued exposure to parasites, retreatment may be needed after 4 to 6 weeks.
Made in France
Distributed by: Intervet Inc. , Millsboro, DE 19966
NADA # 128-620, Approved by FDA
for Beef & Dairy Cattle and Goats
Suspension 10% (100 mg/mL)
RESIDUE WARNINGS: Cattle must not be slaughtered within 8 days
following treatment. A withdrawal period has not been established
for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be
processed for veal. Goats must not be slaughtered for food within 6
days following treatment. Because a withdrawal time in milk has
not been established, do not use in lactating goats.
For dairy cattle, there is no milk withdrawal period.
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment
and control of parasitism.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
1 Gallon (3,785 mL)
| SAFE-GUARD |
|Labeler — Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (001317601)|
|Intervet Production S.A.||771867553||MANUFACTURE|
|Intervet Mexico S.A. de C.V.||588215863||API MANUFACTURE|
Revised: 06/2020 Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.