QUARTERMATE PLUS- iodine solution
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
SANITIZING TEAT DIP WITH / Io-MaXX
pH ADJUSTED HIGH “FREE” IODINE TECHNOLOGY
Sellador De Pezones Desinfectante Con Glicerina
Iodine ……………………………………. 0.1%
From Polyethoxy polypropoxy polyethoxy ethanol-iodine Complex
ADVANCED CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY
U.S. Patent No.
NPE FREE Formula
pH ADJUSTED HIGH “FREE” IODINE TECHNOLOGY
U.S. Patent No. 5,643,608
11100 N. Congress Ave. Kansas City, MO
- Pre-dip, post-dip, the only dip you need.
- Elevated free iodine for fast kill of mastitis causing organisms.
- Unique pH-balanced formula has glycerin plus cosmetic-grade complexors for excellent skin conditioning.
- University tested using National Mastitis Council protocols. Proven effective in reducing the incidence of mastitis.
- Contains food grade ingredients to eliminate residue concerns.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use at full strength ( Do not dilute ).
- Consult your veterinarian before using teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before each milking. Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use Quarter Mate teat dip for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
- Make sure udder and teats are clean and dry.
- Check foremilk and udder for mastitis.
- Dip or spray cow’s teats with Quarter Mate teat dip.
- Allow 15 to 30 seconds contact time.
- Dry cow’s teats with a single service paper towel before milking.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing inflations, dip or spray cow’s teats with Quarter Mate teat dip. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow Quarter Mate teat dip to air-dry on cow’s teats before cow leaves the parlor; or allow teat dip to remain on cow’s teats for one minute, then dry teats with single service paper towel.
Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Color added to indicate contact with the animal.
Made in U.S.A.
Copyright 2006, West Agro, Inc.
pH ADJUSTED “FREE” IODINE TECHNOLOGY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Keep out of eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes. Then continue flushing.
If Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and induce vomiting.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
Read and understand all directions before using this product. For additional information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available from your West Agro dealer.
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY NO. 1-800-424-9300
|QUARTERMATE PLUS iodine solution|
|Labeler — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|Registrant — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||095906480||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|JBZ Dairy Advantage Inc||016914287||repack|
|Graham Dairy Supply Inc||014157770||repack|
|Noble Road Milking Equipment LLC||828991521||repack|
|Joe’s Refrigeration, Inc.||074783069||repack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||069288728||api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
|EDERER DAIRY SUPPLY LLC||076158336||repack|
Revised: 09/2023 WestAgro, Inc.
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.