PRIMA HP10- hydrogen peroxide solution
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Prima TM HP10
Sanitizing post dip
Sanitizante post ordeno
with 10% Glycerin
Contains FD&C Yellow #6
NPE FREE Formula
ACCELERATED HYDROGEN PEROXIDE
US Patent No.: 7,632,532
Other patents pending
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTINER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Contact with product can cause irritation. Avoid contact with eyes.
If in Eyes: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is fully conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything my mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before using. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing of in a safe manner. Do not store in direct sunlight.
CHEM-TREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
Not For Human Use
Additional Information on Safety Data Sheet
- Use at full strength. (Do not dilute.)
- Consult your veterinarian before using teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip foaming cup before each milking. Use fresh teat dip for each milking.
- Foaming solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced.
- Do not pour used dip back into original container.
- Do not use DeLaval PrimaTM HP10 for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- Immediately after removing milking unit, dip or spray teats with DeLaval PrimaTM HP10 teat dip. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow DeLaval PrimaTM HP10 teat dip to air-dry on teats before cow leaves the parlor; or allow teat dip to remain on teats for one minute, then dry teats with a single-service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
NET CONTENTS: US GAL.
Manufactured for: DeLaval, Inc.
11100 N. Congress Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153
Manufactured by: WestAgro, Inc.,
© 2019, Made in USA
| PRIMA HP10
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler — DeLaval (173704867)|
|Registrant — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestArgo, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||044610140||api manufacture, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
Revised: 11/2019 DeLaval
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.