OPTI BLUE- dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid solution
Pre-milking teat sanitizer
Linear dodecyl benzene sulfonic acid …………………. 1.6%
Contains 2% Glycerin
NPE FREE Formula
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. The continue rinsing.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep from freezing. If product is frozen, thaw in warm room and mix well before using. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
CHEM-TREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
Not for Human Use
Additional Information on Material Safety Data Sheet
- DeLaval Opti Blue is a pre-milking sanitizing teat dip that aids in reducing the spread of mastitis-causing organisms.
- Use DeLaval Opti Blue teat sanitizer at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow’s teats are sore or chapped.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before each milking.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip. (If water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with clean, single-service paper towel before forestripping.)
- Dip, spray, or foam cow’s teats with DeLaval Opti Blue.
- Allow a 15 — 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel or clean, dry towel.
- Attach milker unit.
Manufactured for: DeLaval, Inc.
11100 N. Congress Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153
Manufactured by: WestAgro, Inc.©2018, Made in USA
Add image transcription here…
|OPTI BLUE dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid solution|
|Labeler — DeLaval (173704867)|
|Registrant — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||095906480||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|JBZ Dairy Advantage Inc||016914287||repack|
|Graham Dairy Supply Inc||014157770||repack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||069288728||api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
|Great Lakes Dairy Supply, Inc.||785525387||repack|
Revised: 06/2022 DeLaval
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.