OINKMENT- alcohol and sodium propionate liquid
Animal Science Products, Inc.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
QUICK-DRYING ANTIMICROBIAL FLEXIBLE FILM BANDAGE
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
For use as a topical microbiocidal barrier on the skin of swine to shield from abrasion and guard against contamination that may cause infection
- For external use only.
- Store at room temperature.
- Not for human use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before use. For best results, clean and dry the wound and surrounding skin for good adhesion. Apply Oinkment with spray tip 6 inches from wound, spraying to completely cover the wound and overlap onto surrounding healthy skin.
Reapply every other day or as required to keep the wound sealed until satisfactory.
• Easy to spray, dries fast to form a flexible film bandage for abrasions, cuts and scrapes
• Covers and seals wound to maintain clean, moist healing environment
• Antibacterial and antifungal activity
• Deters tail biting
• Soothing analgesic action
• Highly visible
• Safe, non-toxic, 100% GRAS (21 CFR) food approved components
• No preslaughter withdrawal required
• Removal and cleanup with water
Anhydrous citric acid, Water, FD&C yellow no. 5, FD&C blue no. 1, Methylcellulose
| OINKMENT |
ethyl alcohol, sodium propionate liquid
|Labeler — Animal Science Products, Inc. (151824091)|
|Animal Science Products, Inc.||151824091||manufacture, api manufacture|
Revised: 05/2020 Animal Science Products, Inc.
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.