OCEANBLU PRE-POST- glycolic acid solution
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Sanitizing Post dip Barrier with 5% glycerin
Aids in reducing the spread of mastitis-causing organisms
Desinfectante post ordeno con 5% de glicerina
Ayuda a reducir la transmision de microorganismos que causan mastitis
Glycolic Acid ……………….. 3%
Emollient* …………………. 5%
* From Glycerin
US Patent: US10028924
NPE FREE Formula
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOST NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
If in Eyes: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND HANDLING
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep from freezing. If product is frozen, thaw in warm room and mix well before using. Keep from exposing product to direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner. Keep away from chlorine or chlorinated products.
CHEM-TREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
Not for Human Use
Additional Information on Safety Data Sheet
- DeLaval OceanBlu® Pre-Post is a pre and post milking sanitizing teat dip that aids in reducing the spread of mastitis-causing organisms.
- Use DeLaval Ocean Blu® Pre-Post teat sanitizer at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow’s teats are sore or chapped.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before each milking.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip. (if water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with clean, single-service paper towel before forestripping.)
- Dip, spray, or foam cow’s teats with DeLaval OceanBlu® Pre-Post.
- Allow a 15 — 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel or clean, dry towel.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing milking unit, dip or spray teats with DeLaval OceanBlu® Pre-Post. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow DeLaval OceanBlu® Pre-Post to air-dry on cow’s teats before cow is released outside; or allow teat dip to remain on teats for one minute, then dry teats with a single-service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Manufactured for: DeLaval, Inc.
11100 N. Congress Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153
Manufactured by: WestAgro, Inc.
©2018, Made in USA
| OCEANBLU PRE-POST |
glycolic acid solution
|Labeler — DeLaval (173704867)|
|Registrant — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||095906480||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|Graham Dairy Supply Inc||014157770||repack|
|S&S Dairy Systems LLC||964813583||repack|
|JBZ Dairy Advantage Inc||016914287||repack|
|Noble Road Milking Equipment LLC||828991521||repack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||069288728||api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
Revised: 12/2021 DeLaval
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.