NUTRI VET ANTI-DIARRHEA FOR CATS- kaolin liquid
Nutri Vet Wellness Llc
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
- Provide relief from diarrhea in Kittens and cats.
For internal use on animals only.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination. Wash hands after application.
- Diarrhea persists after use for 2 to 3 days or condition worsens.
- If consumed accidentally, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using. Amount to give every 12 hours:
1-12 lbs body weight ….1/2 tsp
13-25 lbs body weight ….1 tsp
Storage: Store at temperature between 60° F — 86°F.
GELLAN GUM, GLYCERIN, METHYLPARABEN, PECTIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBITOL, WATER
| NUTRI VET ANTI-DIARRHEA FOR CATS |
|Labeler — Nutri Vet Wellness Llc (107339074)|
Revised: 08/2018 Nutri Vet Wellness Llc
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.