MULTI DOSE MD- iodine solution, concentrate
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Concentrated Iodine Teat Sanitizer
Aids in reducing the spread of mastitis-causing organisms
Sellador Concentrado Para Pezones
Ayda a reducir la transmission de microoganismsos que causan mastis
Emollient (contains glycerin)……40.0% W/V
AFTER DILUTION ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTIONS:
NPE FREE Formula
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is fully conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything my mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVISES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing of in a safe manner. Do not store in direct sunlight. Store this product in an area where temperatures are less than 95 deg F.
CHEM-TREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-324-9300
Not for Human Use Additional Information on Material Safety Data Sheet
Follow dilution directions below to achieve the desired formula. DeLaval recommends blending with DeLaval’s automatic and manual dispensing systems. Failure to follow these mixing instructions could cause injury to your animals or reduce the effectiveness of the product as a teat dip. Use diluted dip within twelve months.
|1%-10% Post Dip Application||.75%-7.5% Post Dip Application||0.5%-5% Post Dip Application||0.25%-2.5% Post Dip Application|
|1 gallon DeLaval Multi DoseMDTM to 3 gallons of water||1 gallon DeLaval Multi DoseMDTM to 4.3 gallons of water||1 gallon DeLaval Multi DoseMDTM to 7 gallons of water||1 gallon DeLaval Multi DoseMDTM to 15 gallons of water|
- Do not use concentrate at full strength. Must dilute per instructions above.
- Consult your veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow’s teats are sore or chapped.
- Discard any teat dipping solution that becomes dirty or contaminated.
- Clean and sanitize teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in control of mastitis
- Post Milking: Dip teats to assist in control of mastitis.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip.
- Dip or spray cow’s teats with properly diluted DeLaval Multi Dose MDTM.
- Allow a 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel.
- Attach milker unit
- Immediately after removing the milker unit, dip or spray each teat with properly diluted DeLaval Multi Dose MDTM.
- Before exposing cows to below-freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Manufactured for: DeLaval, Inc.
11100 N. Congress Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153
Manufactured by: WestAgro, Inc.©2018, Made in USA
|MULTI DOSE MD iodine solution, concentrate|
|Labeler — DeLaval (173704867)|
|Registrant — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||044610140||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|Hill’s Supply, Inc.||078589018||repack|
|Great Lakes Dairy Supply, Inc.||785525387||repack|
|S&S Dairy Systems LLC||964813583||repack|
|Dairymen Specialty Co., Inc||023762966||repack, relabel|
|JBZ Dairy Advantage Inc.||016914287||repack|
|Ederer Dairy Supply LLC||076158336||repack|
Revised: 08/2020 DeLaval
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.