MAS-TEC- iodine solution
Brown Dairy Equipment
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: .5 % titratable Iodine
Contains Skin Conditioners
OBSERVE LABEL DIRECTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR PRE-DIPPING
- Remove excessive soils from teats prior to the application of the teat dip solution.
- Forestrip milk from each quarter for mastitis detection and to initiate milk “let down”. (This procedure may be implemented after application of pre-dip as outlined in Step 3.)
- Apply MAS-TEC with either a dip cup or a sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution. Allow for 15-45 seconds contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel removing all dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
DIRECTIONS FOR POST DIPPING
- After removal of milking unit, apply MAS-TEC with either a dip cup or sprayer completely covering the entire teat with the teat dip solution.
Do not dilute teat dip-Use at full strength.
If teat dip becomes cloudy or dirty, discard and replace with fresh dip.
Do not return contaminated dip to original container.
If frozen, thaw completely and mix will before using.
DANGER — KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing.
Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth then give a lage quantity of milk or water.
Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL: 1-800-367-5178
REFER TO MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
DISTRIBUTED BY: BROWN DAIRY EQUIPMENT Co, Inc.
2153 N. Van Dyke Hwy., Bad Axe, Michigan 48413
NET CONTENTS: U.S. GALLONS
| MAS-TEC |
|Labeler — Brown Dairy Equipment (017030149)|
|Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.||142010953||api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
Revised: 11/2021 Brown Dairy Equipment
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.