Iodozyme Liquid: Product Information
IODOZYME LIQUID- iodine solution, concentrate
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
CONCENTRATED IODINE TEAT DIP
- Concentrated formula must be diluted into a ready to use product.
- Recommended as a pre dip and/or post dip.
- Mild pH-balanced ready to use formula.
- Field proven and reliable formula.
- Ready to use product can be dipped, sprayed or foamed.
- High free iodine teat dip with high power to reduce new intramammary infections.
- Keep IodoZyme® concentrate and ready to use containers tightly closed while in use.
- Use the diluted dip within:
8 weeks if air temperature is 70ο F (21ο C) or lower.
6 weeks if air temperature is 75ο F (23ο C) or lower.
4 weeks if air temperature is 80ο F (26ο C) or lower.
2 weeks if air temperature is 90ο F (32ο C)or lower.
Iodine …………………………………………………………. 3.0% w/v
Glycerin …………………………………………………….. 62.0% w/v
11100 N. Congress Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64153
© 2016, Made in USA
NPE FREE Formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dilute before using. See “Directions for Dilution.”
- Consult your veterinarian before using teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before each milking.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced.
- Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use IodoZyme® Liquid for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
Not For Human Use — Additional information on Material Safety Data Sheet. Follow dilution directions below to achieve the desired formula. DeLaval recommends blending with DeLaval’s dispensing systems, following the approved pump operating instructions. Failure to follow the instructions may result in a product that is not as effective as a teat dip or may cause injury to animals. If blending IodoZyme® manually, add half the required tap water (room temperature) to the ready to use container. Add the correct amount of IodoZyme® concentrate to the ready to use container, then add the second half of water.
|0.15% Iodine-3%Glycerine||0.30% Iodine-6%Glycerin|
|1 part IodoZyme ® Liquid Concentrate to 19 parts water||1 part IodoZyme ® Liquid Concentrate to 9 parts water|
- Made sure udder and teats are clean and dry.
- Check milk and udder for mastitis.
- Dip or spray cow’s teats with properly diluted IodoZyme® Liquid.
- Allow 15 to 30 seconds contact time.
- Dry cow’s teats with a single service paper towel before milking.
- Attach milker unit.
Immediately after removing the milker unit, dip or spray each teat with properly diluted IodoZyme ® Liquid. Before exposing cows to below-freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Made in USA
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY #
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Keep out of eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is fully conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
U.S. Patent # 5,885,620
NET CONTENTS: gal ( L)
| IODOZYME LIQUID |
iodine solution, concentrate
|Labeler — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|Registrant — WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||095906480||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|Genex Cooperative, Inc||134946461||repack|
|Dairy Supply Service Inc||079912628||repack|
|Graham Dairy Supply Inc||014157770||repack|
|Ederer Dairy Supply LLC||076158336||repack|
|WestAgro, Inc.||069288728||api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
|Bob’s Dairy Supply, Inc.||030184725||repack|
|Advanced Dairy, LLC||117871358||repack|
|Advanced Dairy, LLC||118248357||repack|
Revised: 03/2023 WestAgro, Inc.
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.