INSTAMIX IODINE CONCENTRATE IC- iodine and glycerin concentrate
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
An iodine concentrate designed for use with InstaMix™ G Emollient Concentrate using a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit.
Emollient¤ ………………… 8.5%
¤ from Glycerin
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Not For Human Use
Additional Information on Safety Data Sheet
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
InstaMix™ Iodine Concentrate IC (Part A) is an iodine concentrate exclusively designed for use in combination with InstaMix™ G Emollient Concentrate (Part B) for on-site blending / production of teat dips. To be blended with a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame.
- Keep from freezing.
- If product is frozen, thaw in warm room and mix well before using.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Do not reuse empty container.
- Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
- Do not use full strength.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow’s teats are sore or chapped.
- Do not use teat dip for cleaning and/or sanitizing of dairy equipment.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- To be mixed with InstaMix™ G Emollient Concentrate (Part B) using a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit. Can be diluted to create 18 formula options.
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip.
- Dip or spray cow’s teats with properly diluted teat dip prepared with the DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit.
- Allow a 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing the milker unit, dip or spray each teat with properly diluted teat dip prepared with a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit.
- Before exposing cow’s teats to below freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
|% Emollient||0.25% Iodine||0.25% Iodine||0.25 % Iodine||0.5% Iodine||0.5% Iodine||0.5% Iodine||0.75% Iodine||0.75 % Iodine||0.75% Iodine||1.0% Iodine||1.0% Iodine||1.0% Iodine|
|InstaMix (PART A) Iodine Conc./Gal.||InstaMix (PART B) Emollient Conc./Gal||Water/Gal.||InstaMix (PART A) Iodine Conc./Gal.||InstaMix (PART B) Emollient Conc./Gal||Water/Gal.||InstaMix (PART A) Iodine Conc./Gal.||InstaMix (PART B) Emollient Conc./Gal||Water/Gal.||InstaMix (PART A) Iodine Conc./Gal.||InstaMix (PART B) Emollient Conc./Gal||Water/Gal.|
- 0.25% teat dip must be mixed on demand.
- 0.5% — 1.0% teat dip must be used within two weeks after mixing.
- Discard unused mixtures after above noted times.
- Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Eye Contact: Flush with water.
- If swalled: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Manufactured for: DeLaval, Inc.
11100 N. Congress Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153
Manufactured by: WestAgro, Inc.
© 2022, Made in USA
| INSTAMIX IODINE CONCENTRATE IC |
iodine, glycerine concentrate
|Labeler — DeLaval Inc. (173704867)|
|Registrant — West Agro, Inc. (069288728)|
|West Agro, Inc.||147528723||manufacture, api manufacture, analysis, label, pack|
|K Klean dba West Agro, Inc.||002222368||manufacture, api manufacture, analysis, label, pack|
|West Agro, Inc.||095906480||manufacture, api manufacture, analysis, label, pack|
|Alliance Dairy Service & Supplies Inc.||117084685||repack|
|West Agro, Inc.||069288728||api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
Revised: 04/2022 DeLaval Inc.
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.