INSTAMIX G EMOLLIENT CONCENTRATE- glycerin concentrate
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
An emollient concentrate designed for use with InstaMix™ Glycolic Concentrate. Also approved for use with Chlorine Dioxide DC X-10 Pre-Post Activator & Base and Instamix™ Iodine Concentrate IC. Blending on farm is recommended with DeLaval on-site blending unit.
Aids in reducing the spread of mastitis-causing organisms
Emollient* ………………… 50.0%
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
InstaMix™ G Emollient Concentrate (Part B) is an emollient concentrate exclusively designed for use with InstaMix™ Glycolic Concentrate. Also approved for use with Chlorine Dioxide DC X-10 Pre-Post Activator and Base and Instamix™ M Iodine Concentrate IC. Blending on farm is recommended with DeLaval on-site blending unit.
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye contact: Flush with water.
If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or poison control center immediately.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Thoroughly rinse all measuring devices and store out of reach of children. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep from freezing. If product is frozen, thaw in warm room and mix well before using. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY NUMBER 1-800-424-9300
Not For Human Use
Additional Information on Safety Data Sheet
- Do not use full-strength.
- Consult veterinarian before starting or continuing to use teat dip if cow’s teats are sore or chapped.
- Do not use teat dip for cleaning and/or sanitizing of dairy equpment.
- Discard any teat sanitizing solution that becomes dirty or contaminated for any reason.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
- To be mixed with InstaMix™ Glycolic Concentrate (Part A) using a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit. Can be diluted to create 6 formula options.
% emollient: 2.0, 5.0, 10.0, 20.0, 30.0, 40.0
- Can also be mixed with CD X-10 chlorine dioxide teat dip using a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit
- When blending the emollient concentrate to generate chlorine dioxide with CD X-10 Pre-Post Activator and Base the emollient level can be customized to the following levels:
% emollient: 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0
- Can also be blended with Instamix Iodine Concentrate IC choosing one of the following combinations of iodine and emollient:
% Iodine: 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0
% emollient: 2.0, 3.5, 5.0, 10.0, 12.0, 14.0, 15.0, 20.0
- Remove excess organic debris and forestrip.
- Dip or spray cow’s teats with properly diluted teat dip prepared with a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit.
- Allow a 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing the milker unit, dip or spray each teat with properly diluted teat dip prepared with a DeLaval recommended on-site blending unit.
- Before exposing cow’s teats to below freezing temperatures, the teats should be thoroughly dry to reduce the potential of frostbite. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
NET CONTENTS: US GAL
Manufactured for: DeLaval, Inc.
11100 N. Congress Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64153
Manufactured by: WestAgro, Inc.,
© 2022, Made in USA
| INSTAMIX G EMOLLIENT CONCENTRATE |
|Labeler — DeLaval (173704867)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
|WestAgro, Inc.||095906480||analysis, api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
|WestAgro, Inc.||069288728||api manufacture, manufacture, pack, label|
Revised: 04/2022 DeLaval
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.