HEALTHY PAW LIFE PET SKIN CLEANSER- calcium polysulfide spray
CLASSIC AGRIMED LLC
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
OUR FORMULA Seborrheic dermatitis is most commonly caused by bacteria or fungus. Sulfur in our formula provides relief of symptoms caused by seborrheic dermatitis while Aloe Vera moistures skin and promotes healing. Use our formulation on dogs and cats suffering from demodectic or sarcoptic mange mites.
INGREDIENTS Water, Aloe Vera, Alcohol, Glycerin, CocoGlucoside, Cedarwood Oil, Rose Oil, Calcium Polvsulfide (Sulfur).
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. May stain skin, light colored animals, clothing and porous surfaces. May have high odor — use in well ventilated areas. Wear safety glasses.
Caution: For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If skin irritation develops, rinse applied area with water for at least 15 minutes, stop treatment and contact your veterinarian immediately. If ingestion occurs, rinse mouth with clean water and offer large amount of fluids.
DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING.
DIRECTIONS & INSTRUCTIONS
1. Bathe your pet the day before you apply Healthy Paw Life’s Pet Skin
2. Gently clean debris and excess drainage from the affected area with a soft, clean towel.
3. Shake bottle well, and holding bottle upright, spray affected area(s) generously ensuring to bypass the fur and saturate the skin. Ensure to avoid eyes, mouth, genitals and other sensitive areas. Do not allow your pet to ingest or lick.
4. Allow the sprayed areas to dry.
Do not allow animal to lick the area.
5. Repeat steps three and four every other day for one week, then once per week until no longer needed.
Classic Agrimed LLC
| HEALTHY PAW LIFE PET SKIN CLEANSER |
pet skin cleanser spray
|Labeler — CLASSIC AGRIMED LLC (057659176)|
|Registrant — CLASSIC AGRIMED LLC (057659176)|
|CLASSIC AGRIMED LLC||057659176||manufacture, api manufacture|
Revised: 11/2023 CLASSIC AGRIMED LLC
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.