EYEWASH- water solution
Akorn Animal Health, Inc.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Purified water 98.3%
For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only
- if you experience any open wounds in or near the eyes and obtain immediate medical treatment
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- changes in vision
- eye pain
- condition worsens or persists
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle.
- lot number is printed on the bottle
- store at 20° to 25° C [68° to 77° F]
- for your protection, this bottle has an imprinted white seal with black printing “TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL”
- do not use if this seal is missing or broken
- use before expiration date marked on bottle
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
Akorn Animal Health logo
Purified Water, 98.3%
Lake Forest, IL
EVAAL Rev. 06/15
4 fl.oz. (118 mL)
| EYEWASH |
|Labeler — Akorn Animal Health, Inc. (117696748)|
|Registrant — Akorn Operating Company LLC (117693100)|
Revised: 10/2020 Akorn Animal Health, Inc.
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.