DYNA-MAX 505- iodine solution
Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Iodine Pre and Post Dip
Active Ingredient: .5% Titratable Iodine
- Immediately prior to milking, remove any excessive soils from teat surfaces.
- Apply DYNA-MAX 505 pre-dip with dip cup or sprayer covering the entire surface of the teat.*
- Allow for a minimum 15 seconds contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel to remove teat dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
* It is common practice to “fore-strip” teats prior to milking for the purposes of milk letdown and mastitis detection. The procedure of fore-stripping may be performed prior to or after application of DYNA-MAX 505.
- Immediately after removal of milking unit apply DYNA-MAX 505 with a dip cup or sprayer ensuring complete coverage of teat surfaces with teat dip solution.
DO NOT DILUTE TEAT DIP, USE AT FULL STRENGTH. IF TEAT DIP IN THE TEAT CUP BECOMES CLOUDY OR DIRTY IN APPEARANCE, DISCARD AND REPLACE CONTENTS IF THE DIP CUP WITH FRESH TEAT DIP. DO NOT RETURN CONTAMINATED TEAT DIP TO THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER.
If original container becomes frozen, thaw completely then mix thoroughly before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE.
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth with water then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 1-800-367-5178.
REFER TO MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEET.
HEALTH — 2
FLAMMABILITY — 0
REACTIVITY — 1
PERSONAL PROTECTION — A
Teat Dip Formulation — Commercial
Contains 5% Glycerine
Usage: Post Dip, Pre-Dip
Weather Conditions: Adverse
Organism Challenge: High
Housing Conditions: Fair/Good
| DYNA-MAX 505
|Labeler — Dairy Dynamics L.L.C. (142010953)|
|Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.||142010953||manufacture, api manufacture, pack, label|
Revised: 11/2014 Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.