BACTERIA AND FUNGI AQUARIUM CURE PROGRAM SALT- acriflavine hydrochloride, methyl orange, ethacridine lactate, methylene blue anhydrous
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
– PRODUCT NAME: Bacteria & Fungi Salt
– ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
The vials A and B contain per mL:
• 2.00 mg of 3,6-diamino-10-methylacridinium chloride mixt. with 3,6-diaminoacridine (acriflavine chloride)
• 0.26 mg of 4-(4-dimethylaminophenylazo)-benzenesulfonate sodium salt (methyl orange)
• 4.00 mg of 6,9-diamino-2-ethoxyacridine-DL-lactate monohydrate (ethacridine lactate)
• 2.75 mg of 3,7-bis(dimethylamino)phenazathionium chloride (methylthionine chloride)
The BioDigest Start vial contains nitrifying and denitrifying living bacteria that have not been genetically modified.
• Purified water
• Propylene glycol
• 3 A vials containing 1.3 mL
• 2 B vials containing 1.0 mL
• 1 vial of BioDigest Start containing 1.1 mL
Vials A and B : product manufactured for PRODIBIO ,
under GMP, by Aquarium Münster Pahlsmeier GmbH,
Galgheide 8, D-48291 Telgte, GE
Vial of BioDigest Start : PRODIBIO
3, Allée des Maraîchers, 13013 Marseille, France
– THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONSProduct intended only for the treatment of ornamental saltwater fish. Bacteria & Fungi Salt has a wide spectrum of action and treats a large number of diseases caused by bacteria or fungi. Visible symptoms may be whitish or yellowish secretions, ulcers, skin inflammations, bleeding, scale loss, fin decomposition, bulging eyes, cotton fluff, swollen belly, or unusual oscillatory movements of the fish. Bacteria & Fungi Salt can be used when the diagnosis of the disease is neither possible nor obvious.
Shake each vial well before use. Follow this protocol:
|Day 1||Do not feed the fishVial A||Do not feed the fishVials AB together|
|Day 2|| |
Do not feed the fish
|Do not feed the fishVials A|
|Day 3||Feed the fishNo Treatment||Feed the fishNo Treatment|
|Day 4||Do not feed the fishVial A||Feed the fishNo Treatment|
|Day 5||Do not feed the fish |
|Feed the fishNo Treatment|
|Day 6||Feed the fishNo Treatment||Feed the fishNo Treatment|
|Day 7||Do not feed the fishVial A|| |
Do not feed the fish
Vials AB at the same time
|Day 8||Feed the fishNo Treatment||Feed the fishNo Treatment|
|Day 9|| |
Water change: -50% of the volume
Feed the fish
No TreatmentAdd the vial of
-30% of the volumeFeed the fish
Add the vial of BioDigest Start
Ensure a good flow and good water oxygenation. To protect the biological filter, during the treatment days, remove the bacterial support material from the filter. Run it in another aquarium if possible, or at least keep it moist with water in a container. Reinsert the support material on the days the fish are fed, after briefly rinsing it with clean water.
Keep the vials in the original packaging away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
Do not use after the expiration date printed on the box and vials.
Invertebrates such as corals, snails, anemones and shrimps cannot withstand Bacteria & Fungi Salt, and must be removed from the aquarium before beginning the treatment. The simultaneous use of water treatment products may decrease the effectiveness of Bacteria & Fungi Salt. Do not use with another treatment.
None known. Should you notice any side effects, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The water coloration is due to the active ingredients and will disappear after a few days.
Sources of UV radiation and skimmers must be stopped during the treatment.
Product for ornamental fish only, do not use with fish intended for consumption.
This veterinary medicines is marketed in accordinance with the Small Animal Exception Scheme
Instructions update 2012-08.
Dispose old drugs not entirely used up at the respective collecting points
Disposal advice: after use, vials must be thrown in recyclable glass rubbish
|BACTERIA AND FUNGI AQUARIUM CURE PROGRAM SALT acriflavine hydrochloride, methyl orange, ethacridine lactate, methylene blue anhydrous kit|
|Labeler — Prodibio SAS (647909431)|
Revised: 09/2015 Prodibio SAS
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.