AGRIMASTER BRAND CHG TEAT DIP- chlorhexidine gluconate and didecyldimonium chloride liquid
Stearns Packaging Corporation
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a
MASTITIS CONTROL PLAN:
1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental management procedures.
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases promptly.
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is
significant,special precautions should be taken to avoid
chapped and frozen teats.
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold weather.
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds contact,
and blot off any excess teat dip with a single service towel.
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since
they are more susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
REFER TO SAFETY DATA SHEET
TAKE TIME OBSERVE LABEL
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• DO NOT DILUTE.
• Dip teats immediately after milking as a routine part of milking
• Dip to THOROUGHLY COVER at least the lower one-third of the
teat (preferably to the base of the udder), IMMEDIATELY after
• Empty and clean dip cups after each milking, or during milking,
if they become contaminated.
• Do not pour used dip back into original container.
• KEEP FROM FREEZING
• Keep container closed to prevent contamination.
• Store container in an upright position.
EYES: If contact with eyes occurs, flush with plenty of cool
water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician.
INTERNAL: May be harmful if swallowed. If ingested, drink
large amounts of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. Get
medical attention immediately.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT
CHG TEAT DIP
A Sanitizing Non-Iodine Teat Dip
NPE-FREE Aid in Reducing the Spread of
Organisms Which May Cause Mastitis.
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride……………………0.20%
Excellent skin conditioning properties.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
See Side Panel for Precautionary and First Aid Statements.
MADE IN USA
BLAIN SUPPLY, INC.
3507 East Racine Street
Janesville, WI 53547Wholesale supplier for Farm & Fleet stores
NET CONTENTS: 5 U.S. GALLONS (18.93 LITER)
|AGRIMASTER BRAND CHG TEAT DIP chlorhexidine gluconate, didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid|
|Labeler — Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Registrant — Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256)|
|Stearns Packaging Corporation||006069256||manufacture, api manufacture|
Revised: 10/2021 Stearns Packaging Corporation
VetLabel.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed drugs as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by VetLabel.com. Every individual animal healthcare product label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.